How to Order:Click the button to download the order form. Complete the order form and email or fax the form to us at: email@example.com or (fax) 847-520-9163.
How to Ship Pet Food Samples
- Canned, “pouch” and dry foods as well as pet treats can be tested and samples can be shipped to us at room temperature.
- Unopened packages are always best in providing the highest level of confidence in results, but a few pieces of food can be carefully placed in plastic wrap and shipped to us as well. DO NOT cross contaminate samples and each package should be clearly marked with pet food name, lot number and expiration date.
- Do not remove pet food from your pet’s feeding area or bowl because our sensitive tests will detect contaminating DNA from your pet’s saliva or other bodily fluids.
Placing an order:
- Download order form »
- Fill out the order form and save onto your computer.
- Email the order form and print out one copy. Send the copy with the pet food samples.
- Ship packages by first class mail via the United States Postal Service.
- We also accept UPS or Fed-Ex, if you prefer.
Shipping Address:ATTN: Hargeet Brar, Ph.D
35 Waltz Drive
Wheeling, IL 60090
Pricing & Payment
- 1-3 samples - $95 each
- 4-9 samples - $90 each
- 10 or more - $85 each
Credit Card:All major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are accepted. When requesting credit card processing, please complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (847) 520-9163.
Results will be sent out within five business days.
Upon receipt of samples, we will extract DNA and PCR amplify the gene we will test and the amplified product will be analyzed. Upon completion of analysis a report will be emailed to you. A written report can also be provided by regular US mail if desired.